Food Shuttle staff will communicate with the site coordinator before the start of a class series to discuss how best to customize the class to meet the needs of the participants. During the first class participants are asked what kinds of healthy dishes they would most like to prepare.
- What are some of the health claims you've seen on food labels? What do they mean?
- How do you select healthier options when comparing food labels?
- Do you know how to read a Food Label?
- Beet, Potato and Walnut Salad
- Do you have any strategies for making convenient and healthy snacks for you and your kids?